Zack Snyder has a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo in the 'Snyder cut'
- Insider has confirmed
Zack Snyder's cameo at a coffee shop in " Zack Snyder's Justice League."
- The location is Fred and Ginger Coffee where Snyder would go while making the movie in real life.
- "Zack would go there to sit and storyboard the film," Snyder's publicist told Insider.
Zack Snyder put everything into the four-hour "
Social media has been buzzing since "Zack Snyder's Justice League" launched on HBO Max on Thursday about the director possibly being in a shot at the beginning of the movie when Lois Lane (Amy Adams) gets coffee.
Insider has received confirmation that it is Snyder in the shot.
It happens around the 16-minute mark and is footage that wasn't in the 2017 theatrical release of "Justice League." Lane leaves a coffee shop and gets her umbrella open before going out into the rain. You can see Snyder in the background sitting at one of the seats by the front window.
"It's called Fred and Ginger Coffee and is a real coffee shop in Kings Langley," Snyder's publicist Bebe Lerner Baron told Insider. "Zack would go there to sit and storyboard the film."
It seems like Snyder wanted to give a little hat tip to one of his favorite spots while making the movie in the UK back in 2016.
Snyder isn't the only cameo in this version of the movie. (Warning: Spoilers ahead.)
Willem Dafoe shows up as his character from "Aquaman," Vulko; Jared Leto plays the Joker; and Harry Lennix shows up as Martian Manhunter.
Snyder exited "Justice League" before the movie was released in 2017 due to the death of his daughter, Autumn, by suicide. It was taken over by director Joss Whedon.
The movie was a critical and commercial flop and led to fan outcry for years to #ReleaseThe SnyderCut. Snyder was able to redo "Justice League" into a four-hour version that is now available on HBO Max.
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi