Epic slide deck from former Yahoo board member lays out the future of tech and media
He shared that the average American spends more time on tech and media then sleeping, and predicts that messaging will blow past social networking.
But if you are all prepped for the cord-cutting revolution, you'll have to wait a little longer - though streaming music is going to be the next big winner.
And Wolf knows what he's talking about. He served on the board at Yahoo, helping bring Marissa Mayer in as CEO, and cofounded the technology and media consulting firm Activate, where he is managing director. His career has spanned from being a managing partner at consulting powerhouse McKinsey, to being the chief operating officer of MTV networks.
You can see the entire presentation from the Wall Street Journal Digital Live Conference below, which we've republished in full.
- Former Lok Sabha speaker Manohar Joshi passes away at 86
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal