Eva Mendes spent just $6 on the dress she wore to her first red carpet
Before starring in hits such as "Hitch" and "2 Fast 2 Furious," and dating fellow celebrity Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes was just your average thrift shopper and bargain lover.
She also mentions that she did her own hair and make up.
And here's the actual post:
Here's her full caption:
The debut of my latest @nyandcompany collection has me throwing back to my first red carpet. I did my own hair and make up and that's a $6 dress from Goodwill. I've always loved a cheap find! Viva thrift shops! #tbt
Looks like her tastes have become at least a little more expensive: Mendes' new collection for New York & Company, mentioned in her post, features dresses in the $50-$100 range.
- Tax cuts, extension of PLI scheme will benefit consumer durables industry
- Madhuri Dixit's debut OTT series 'The Fame Game' to release on February 25 on Netflix
- Tata Group gets loan commitment from SBI-led consortium to run Air India
- Air India's control to be handed over to the Tata Group today
- Asia Pacific advertising spend is expected to grow by 5.9% to reach US$255 billion in 2022: dentsu report