Every electric vehicle you can buy in the US
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- There are 15 fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
- They range in price from under $30,000 to over $80,000.
- Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but there are also options from Audi, BMW, and Chevrolet.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but a number of traditional automakers have released competing options at a range of price points.
These are the fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at email@example.com.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model 3
Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Smart EQ fortwo
Kia Niro EV
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine
- Lamborghini Revuelto: Plug-in hybrid supercar with V12 engine hits Indian roads