Every electric vehicle you can buy in the US
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- There are 15 fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
- They range in price from under $30,000 to over $80,000.
- Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but there are also options from Audi, BMW, and Chevrolet.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at firstname.lastname@example.org.Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model XAdvertisement
Tesla Model 3
Hyundai Ioniq ElectricAdvertisement
Hyundai Kona Electric
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Smart EQ fortwoAdvertisement
Kia Niro EV
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC