Every electric vehicle you can buy in the US
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- There are 15 fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
- They range in price from under $30,000 to over $80,000.
- Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but there are also options from Audi, BMW, and Chevrolet.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Electric vehicles are still a very small percentage of the US auto market, but the number of vehicles available has increased in recent years and will increase even more over the next decade.
Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but a number of traditional automakers have released competing options at a range of price points.
These are the fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at email@example.com.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model 3
Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Smart EQ fortwo
Kia Niro EV
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry