Every electric vehicle you can buy in the US
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
- There are 15 fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
- They range in price from under $30,000 to over $80,000.
- Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but there are also options from Audi, BMW, and Chevrolet.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but a number of traditional automakers have released competing options at a range of price points.
These are the fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it's like to work there? Contact this reporter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Tesla Model S
Tesla Model X
Tesla Model 3
Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Smart EQ fortwo
Kia Niro EV
- Paytm founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- India logs 128 fresh Covid cases
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s