Everyone on Twitter is making the same joke about how Jeff Sessions looks like a Keebler elf
Then there's a question that many are asking on social media: Does Sessions look kind of like a Keebler elf - namely, Ernie Keebler, the best-known of the elfin bakers?
Twitter was flooded Tuesday with comparisons between the former-senator and the animated elves that serve as mascots for Keebler cookies.
People from both sides of the political spectrum seems to be drawn to the elfin comparisons.
On Keebler's website, the elves are described as "ageless" beings who live in the Hollow Tree, also known as the "Fac-Tree."
"One thing we do know is that they have always remained true to their creed," the website reads. "We pledge to pursue our goal of baking cookies, crackers and snacks that are, by whatever measure one chooses to apply, Uncommonly Good."
Kellogg, Keebler's parent company, did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment on the similarities between the politician and the elf.
so is it just me or is sessions pic.twitter.com/RQGKVZb6Bb- Hollis Johnson (@hollis_photo) June 13, 2017
Watching a Keebler Elf systematically dismantle unhinged Democrats: priceless. #JeffSessions- Missy America (@Missy_America) June 13, 2017
- From hustling in college days to Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days – Raid International’s inspiring tale of success
- Top 10 Indian nuts for a healthy and long-lasting life
- Travel jobs go up by 44% in a year, gig roles in demand
- Bajaj Pulsar N150 vs Yamaha FZ-S V3 – The bike to consider under ₹1.25 lakh
- Game Of Thrones: Bajaj Auto and Eicher Motors headed for face-off in mid-premium bike segment