Everything That's Annoying About Silicon Valley Is Summed Up In This One Photo
The latest issue of Bloomberg Businessweek has a cover story titled, "In Defense Of The Silicon Valley Tech Bro."
The cover shot includes all of the usual stereotypes about Silicon Valley. There's a guy wearing Google Glass and a Y Combinator shirt to show off the prestige ous accelerator program he was in. A TechCrunch Disrupt conference badge is dangled around his neck along with Beats headphones. He's sipping on Blue Bottle Coffee, a San Francisco staple, and walking a dog that's wearing a GoPro.
And here's the final result:
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January