Everything you need to know about Amber Heard, the actress who seems to be dating Elon Musk
If Heard looks familiar, it's because has been around Hollywood for a while, and she got her start in TV and small roles in movies you've probably seen.
She became more high-profile after she started dating and then married Johnny Depp, who left his longtime partner for her. Their marriage ended after divorce proceedings in 2016.
Heard is only 31, but has had quite a career and continues to take on bigger roles. In 2017, she'll appear as Mera, the queen of Atlantis, in "Justice League," and she'll probably have a more substantial role in 2018's "Aquaman." She's also an advocate for women, especially those who are victims of domestic violence.
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge