Exclusive- Kris Gopalakrishnan, Infosys Founder and ex-CII President says that the Real Innovation Success in India will Come in the Next 30 Years
He also works closely as a chief mentor at
In 2014, shortly after leaving
“I’m bullish about Brain Research as it is impertinent. Methods such as personalized medicine can have a significant impact in this field” says Gopalakrishnan.
Kris Gopalakrishnan told Business Insider that he has been focusing on four sectors after leaving Infosys, “My areas of interests are Education, Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Research, not particularly in that order. I’m always working like most entrepreneurs,” says the zesty 62-year old.
Original Indian Innovation
When it comes to entrepreneurship, Kris thinks that it can solve the country’s problems, “I think any small business incorporated under five years is a startup. If everyone become entrepreneurial, the problem unemployment and underemployment can be solved.”
Gopalakrishnan also thinks that entrepreneurs should only be focused on serving more people, whether it comes to providing jobs or a service.
“I expect to see more international innovation success stories from India in the next 30 years. This is just the beginning,” says the effervescent do-er in Gopalakrishnan.
Popular on BI
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction