EXCLUSIVE: This is how IBM is supporting Indian start-ups
One of such strategies is IBM
The event was aimed at identifying
Last week the company announced
Smart Camp event held on November 18, 2016, in New Delhi was a great opportunity for the participating startups to present their solutions to a panel of VCs, angel investors, enterprise CIOs, IBM executives and key influencers across various domains.
ALSO READ: Each OLX transaction is making the environment cleaner
Next in line in the Smartcamp series is the Smartcamp for Deep Tech will be organized in Bangalore. IBM Global Entrepreneur program is accepting applications from B2B and B2C Startups less than 5 years having innovations around areas like IoT,Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, BI, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Social, Infrastructure Services Management or Cloud.
AdvertisementThe link for applying is here.
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study