EXCLUSIVE: This is how IBM is supporting Indian start-ups
One of such strategies is IBM
The event was aimed at identifying
Last week the company announced
Smart Camp event held on November 18, 2016, in New Delhi was a great opportunity for the participating startups to present their solutions to a panel of VCs, angel investors, enterprise CIOs, IBM executives and key influencers across various domains.
ALSO READ: Each OLX transaction is making the environment cleaner
Next in line in the Smartcamp series is the Smartcamp for Deep Tech will be organized in Bangalore. IBM Global Entrepreneur program is accepting applications from B2B and B2C Startups less than 5 years having innovations around areas like IoT,Big Data & Analytics, Security, Storage, BI, Mobile, Cognitive & Machine Learning, Blockchain, Social, Infrastructure Services Management or Cloud.
AdvertisementThe link for applying is here.
Popular on BI
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- Now, tourists from G20 countries will get to use UPI instead of cash in India
- Picnic dates over lavish gifts: 47% of GenZs prefer a budget-friendly Valentine’s day
- Jarvis Invest’s risk management service to help investors know when to exit a portfolio
- Rupee rises 19 paise to end at 82.51 against US dollar
- UK govt offered us a counter-package for Port Talbot plant, says Tata Steel CEO