Exclusive: Voonik is Redefining Fashion E-commerce for Indian Masses
When we talk about big e-commerce companies, we think of the usual
ALSO READ: I Stayed at Taj's First Property in Amritsar and Here’s What I Experienced
Shopclues is one e-tailer targeting Indians living in tier-2 and tier-3 cities, but
With a ‘lean’ marketplace business model operating without inventory and fulfillment centers, Voonik.com has entered the big picture delivering goods to consumers in over 28,000 pin codes all over the country. They have been a profitable forum for unbranded labels to compete with the big names in the online business and the start-up is also dynamically growing the networks in Handloom and Rural penetration.
ALSO READ: These PC games earned twice as much as console games according to AppAnnie
Rebranding the Unbranded
It has over 20 Million registered users, with 18 Million app downloads and Mr. Ali talked to
ALSO READ: Now, You can Own a Versace Watch at INR 10,000
AdvertisementVoonik has built deep technology to enable personalization that made it the most engaging eCommerce app in India with you finding a lot of options in the same app.
Ali sees the retail sector as a part of online commerce and that’s why Voonik is all-encompassing Indians at its core.
Popular on BI
- Google just developed an AI model that creates music from text prompts — but the company won't be releasing it anytime soon
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- ChatGPT creator OpenAI might be training its AI technology to replace some software engineers, report says
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal