FAANG stocks have seen $600 billion of market value wiped out - here's how much each one is on sale
- Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Google have had more than $600 billion of market value wiped out from their recent peak.
- Even though these stocks are bouncing back on Friday, they are significantly below their highs.
- Facebook has been hit the hardest among the FAANGs.
- Watch Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Google and Netflix trade here in real time.
The stock market selloff has crushed the FAANG stocks.Facebook, Apple Amazon, Netflix, and Google - once considered to be some of the hottest stocks in the market - have now lost $604.3 billion since their recent peak. Advertisement
Even though these stocks are bouncing back on Friday amid the broader market rally, they are significantly below their recent peaks.
In terms of losses, Facebook has been hit the hardest among the group. Its shares have fallen 30% since peaking in July, wiping out $188 billion of its market capitalization. The decline has come amid data-privacy concerns and a drop in users -resulting in a significant slowdown in its projected revenue growth for the years ahead.Business Insider looked at where the FAANG stocks are in compared to their recent peaks and tallied how much they are on sale from their recent highs.
Note: Market Cap values are based on closing highs.Get the latest Google stock price here.
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K