Fidelity portfolio manager: Alibaba is 'leapfrogging' the competition and shows no signs of slowing
Bill Kennedy, a portfolio manager at Fidelity investments, spoke to Henry Blodget about Alibaba, which he sees leap-frogging traditional brick-and-mortar retailers and completely dominating the online market. Kennedy discusses the company's geographical growth prospects, and says there's still a lot of unrealized opportunity in China. He also talks about possible Alibaba competitors, or the lack thereof in some places.
Get the latest Alibaba stock price here.
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high