Finally, A Novel About People Tweeting About Writing Their Novels
The book, "Working On My Novel" will be published by Penguin Books on July 31, available in paperback or e-book. You can preorder it on Amazon for $10. Its 144 pages are made up entirely of tweets, all of which Arcangel asked for permission from their authors.
On the project's website, Arcangel writes, "Exploring the extremes of making art, from satisfaction and even euphoria to those days or nights when nothing will come, it's the story of what it means to be a creative person, and why we keep on trying."
Arcangel has practice calling out our weird social media habits. The author/coder runs a blog called "Sorry I Haven't Posted," which, you guessed it, re-blogs other blogs that feature that popular phrase.
- Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's