Finally, you can live your dreams of classic Super Mario taking on Sonic the Hedgehog in a wild new game headed to Nintendo Switch
- 30 years after the console wars raged between Nintendo and Sega, "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is reigniting the battle.
- The game features classic 2D Super Mario, from the original "Super Mario Bros.," facing off against Sonic the Hedgehog in his original 16-bit form.
- Though the game is in 3D, a "Classic 2D" mode is where you'll find the two longtime enemies facing off.
- "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is scheduled to arrive only on the Nintendo Switch on November 5 - check out the classic 2D mode in action below!
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Mother’s Day 2021 Quotes — here are a few thoughts to cherish motherhood
- Google photos will charge $1.99 per month for 100 GB storage from June 1
- Best smartphones under ₹10,000 in India
- Tamil Nadu government to bear all expenses of COVID patients in private hospitals