Finally, you can live your dreams of classic Super Mario taking on Sonic the Hedgehog in a wild new game headed to Nintendo Switch
- 30 years after the console wars raged between Nintendo and Sega, "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is reigniting the battle.
- The game features classic 2D Super Mario, from the original "Super Mario Bros.," facing off against Sonic the Hedgehog in his original 16-bit form.
- Though the game is in 3D, a "Classic 2D" mode is where you'll find the two longtime enemies facing off.
- "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is scheduled to arrive only on the Nintendo Switch on November 5 - check out the classic 2D mode in action below!
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Entrepreneurship dreams? Here is a door to knock for guidance
- Asus ROG Strix Scar 17 2023 review
- India’s GDP forecast raised but El Nino, export contraction threats hover
- Choose hybrid vehicles over electric and conventional ones if you actually want to be sustainable, IIT Kanpur study says
- IPL 2023: A look at top players from each franchise