Finally, you can live your dreams of classic Super Mario taking on Sonic the Hedgehog in a wild new game headed to Nintendo Switch
- 30 years after the console wars raged between Nintendo and Sega, "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is reigniting the battle.
- The game features classic 2D Super Mario, from the original "Super Mario Bros.," facing off against Sonic the Hedgehog in his original 16-bit form.
- Though the game is in 3D, a "Classic 2D" mode is where you'll find the two longtime enemies facing off.
- "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020" is scheduled to arrive only on the Nintendo Switch on November 5 - check out the classic 2D mode in action below!
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- Compounding in mutual funds – Building wealth through time and patience
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Pulsar NS200 launched in India starting at ₹1.46 lakh
- GPT Healthcare IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Juniper Hotels shares jump over 10% after flat market debut
- Rupee turns flat at 82.89 against US dollar in early trade