A Credit Suisse rising star departs - What went wrong with Amazon's Haven - Biden's impact on red-hot IPO market
It might be a new year, but we still haven't been able to shake off the stink of 2020 just yet. In the first day of trading in 2021, US markets dropped over fears surrounding the coronavirus.determine control of the US Senate.
Great scoop from Reed Alexander and Alex Morrell about a high-profile people move.A rising star in Credit Suisse's equities division has left after less than two years in the role. Reed and Alex have the full rundown, along with some speculation around where she might land. Click here to read the entire story.
3 reasons why Haven, Amazon's joint healthcare venture with JPMorgan and Berkshire Hathaway, was doomed from the start80115865
We are less than a month away from inauguration day. Reed Alexander with a nice look at how President-elect Joe Biden's regime could impact the IPO market, according to two Goldman Sachs partners on the tech team. Read more here.
Odd lots:Haven, the Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan venture to disrupt health care, is disbanding after 3 years (CNBC)
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC