A Credit Suisse rising star departs - What went wrong with Amazon's Haven - Biden's impact on red-hot IPO market
It might be a new year, but we still haven't been able to shake off the stink of 2020 just yet. In the first day of trading in 2021, US markets dropped over fears surrounding the coronavirus.
In other news, voting in two Georgia runoff elections ends today that will determine control of the US Senate.
Great scoop from Reed Alexander and Alex Morrell about a high-profile people move.
A rising star in Credit Suisse's equities division has left after less than two years in the role. Reed and Alex have the full rundown, along with some speculation around where she might land.
3 reasons why Haven, Amazon's joint healthcare venture with JPMorgan and Berkshire Hathaway, was doomed from the start
We are less than a month away from inauguration day. Reed Alexander with a nice look at how President-elect Joe Biden's regime could impact the IPO market, according to two Goldman Sachs partners on the tech team. Read more here.
- Stocks dive at opening bell: Sensex-Nifty start trading day in red territory
- Investing in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Regulations enabled India to be global benchmark in fintech: Razorpay's Harshil Mathur
- India's poverty level has fallen below 5%: NITI Aayog CEO
- Paytm advisory panel discussing terms of reference with company: Damodaran