Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO : Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- The agrochemical company
Dharmaj Crop Guardis likely to announce its share allotment status on December 5.
- Overall, the IPO saw decent demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions, being subscribed 35.49 times.
- The shares will be listed on December 8 on the exchanges.
AdvertisementThe agrochemical company Dharmaj Crop Guard is likely to announce the allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Monday, December 5.
Overall, the IPO received decent demand from investors amidst volatile market conditions, being subscribed 35.49 times.
The qualified institutional buyer portion was subscribed 48.21 times. The portion reserved for non-institutional investors witnessed a subscription of 52.29 times. The retail portion, on the other hand, was subscribed 21.53 times.
The grey market premium (GMP) for the company’s shares stood at ₹55 per share.
The Ahmedabad-based agrochemical company distributes and markets insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth regulators, micro fertilisers and antibiotics to the B2B and B2C segments.
Here is how to check
- Go to the BSE website or NSE website here.
BSE, Select 'Equity' and then from the dropdown, select ‘Dharmaj Crop Guard’.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on 'Search'.
- Please note the details will only be available once the shares are allotted.
- Visit the registrar's website here.
- Click on 'Select company' and click on ‘Dharmaj Crop Guard’.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN details, the application number, or the client ID.
- Enter the captcha code and click ’submit’.
SEE ALSO: Bank of Baroda expects 25-35 basis points rate hike from Dec 5-7 RBI policy meet
This Mumbai startup is making tearable laundry sheets, bamboo-based facial tissues and more to replace plastic
Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
Popular on BI
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999