Direct tax collections rise 31% to ₹10.54 lakh crore in FY23 so far
So far as the growth rate for Corporate
Refunds amounting to Rs 1.83 lakh crore have been issued during April 1, 2022 to November 10, 2022, which are 61.07 per cent higher than refunds issued during the same period in the preceding year.
Grey market premium – what is it and where is it coming from
Buy on dips, say analysts, as Indian markets bounce back smartly in October
Infosys, HCL Tech, TCS stocks rally on cooling US inflation data
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- iQOO Neo 9 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 launched in India, will take on the OnePlus 12R
- Enforcement Directorate searches Hiranandani Group premises in Mumbai
- Indian PC market down by 6.6% in 2023, HP leads the market while Acer gains
- India's business activity surges to 7-month high in February
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern