Elon Musk suggests Sam Bankman-Fried should go to prison, saying he needs an 'adult timeout in the big house'
- Elon Musk has suggested FTX cofounder Sam Bankman-Fried should go to prison.
- Musk said of the crypto boss: "Let's just give him an adult timeout in the big house & move on."
Elon Musk has suggested FTX cofounder Sam Bankman-Fried should go to prison.
The FTX cofounder is facing investigations after the dramatic collapse of his crypto empire last month. Bankman-Fried has been accused of mishandling customer funds after at least $1 billion reportedly disappeared from the exchange.
It isn't the first time Musk has taken a swipe at the disgraced crypto boss. Last month, the Tesla CEO took aim at Bankman-Fried's history of investing in media outlets, which was reported by the NYT.
In a Twitter Space discussion last month, Musk said he felt there was "something wrong" when he met Bankman-Fried on an unknown date.
Representatives for FTX and Musk did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment made outside normal working hours. Bankman-Fried could not be reached for comment.
- Delhi govt presents FY25 budget with ₹76,000 crore outlay; to give ₹1,000 per month to every woman
- No immunity for MPs, MLAs taking bribe to vote, make speech in House: SC
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report
- Exploring Odisha's culinary delights: A gastronomic journey through the land of temples
- IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Pat Cummins as captain for upcoming season