Gold price tumbled by ₹480 to ₹58,770 per 10 gram on Wednesday
"Spot gold prices in the Delhi markets traded at Rs 58,770 per 10 gram, down Rs 480 per 10 gram," Saumil Gandhi, Senior Analyst - Commodities at HDFC Securities, said.
In the overseas market, both gold and silver were quoting lower at USD 1,939 per ounce and USD 22.34 per ounce, respectively.
Comex gold prices traded lower in Asian trading hours on Wednesday after prices corrected by almost 1.80 per cent in the previous session.
In the last two sessions, comex gold price fell more than 3 per cent from its recent peak of USD 2,010 per ounce as fear of banking crisis eased and investors trimmed their position before the Federal Reserve policy outcome later on Wednesday, Gandhi said.
Indian railways reduces fare of AC-3 tier economy tickets
Microsoft introduces 'Bing Image Creator' powered by OpenAI's DALL-E
Popular on BI
- Congress 'hand' stops BRS 'car' in Telangana, Revanth Reddy leads in Kamareddy seat as KCR trails
- Santa Claus Rally may hit markets early as BJP storms to power in Hindi Heartland
- Assembly results: BJP leading in 54 seats in Chhattisgarh
- BJP leading in 155 of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh, Congress ahead in 72
- Rajasthan assembly polls: BJP surges ahead of Congress to take lead