Goldman reveals big changes in consumer business - Morgan Stanley's Gorman gets pay bump - 7 wealth managers eyeing M&A
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- Meet the seven wealth-management firms on the hunt for a deal
- Goldman Sachs makes some big promotions in its consumer and wealth management group
- Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman gets a hefty raise
The white-hot wealth management market is set for a year of merger mania. Meet 7 firms that are on the hunt.
2020 was a big year for dealmaking in wealth management. There is no reason to believe that'll slow down this year.
With the total number of RIA deals expected to rise between 5%-10%, there will be plenty to keep an eye on. Check out the seven firms most likely to make a move.
Goldman Sachs just revealed a new strategy team to help grow its consumer and wealth business - and the 2 leaders who will be hunting for acquisitions and partnerships
Jemma Wolfe and Stephan Lambert were both tapped for big roles within Goldman Sachs' consumer and wealth management group. Find out more about their new responsibilities. Read more here.
Goldman Sachs has named 6 people to lead product development in its consumer and wealth management group - a sign of big innovations to come from the growing division
Speaking of changes in Goldman's CWM group, here are some more promotions. Specifically, six people who have been tasked with leading product development within the group. See more here.
Senior RBC junk-bond trader Todd Bondy has left to join MUFG, which is revamping its credit business
Interesting people move here in the world of fixed income. Find out why MUFG is poaching credit trading experts. Get the full rundown here.
Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman is now the highest-paid bank executive in America following a 22% raise amid a record year for the company
James Gorman got a nice pay bump after a big year for Morgan Stanley. Find out more here.
- Delhi govt presents FY25 budget with ₹76,000 crore outlay; to give ₹1,000 per month to every woman
- No immunity for MPs, MLAs taking bribe to vote, make speech in House: SC
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report
- Exploring Odisha's culinary delights: A gastronomic journey through the land of temples
- IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Pat Cummins as captain for upcoming season