GST collections in July, at Rs 1.48 lakh crore, is the second highest ever
"Of the tolal GST collection, Central GST is Rs 25,751 crore, State GST is Rs 32,807 crore, Integrated GST is Rs 79,518 crore and cess is Rs 10,920 crore," the
For five months in a row, the monthly GST revenues have been more than Rs 1.4 lakh crore
"During the month, revenues from import of goods was 48% higher and the revenues from domestic transaction (including import of services) are 22% higher than the revenues from these sources during the same month last year," the ministry said.
The government has settled Rs 32,365 crore to Central GST and Rs 26,774 crore to State GST from Integrated GST. The total
"The growth in GST revenue till July 2022 over the same period last year is 35% and displays a very high buoyancy. This is a clear impact of various measures taken by the
SEE ALSO :
5G spectrum auctions fetch ₹1.5 lakh crore – more than half of it comes from Reliance Jio
123456: If this is your password, you could’ve password fatigue. It’s a serious problem.
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over