GST collections in July, at Rs 1.48 lakh crore, is the second highest ever
"Of the tolal GST collection, Central GST is Rs 25,751 crore, State GST is Rs 32,807 crore, Integrated GST is Rs 79,518 crore and cess is Rs 10,920 crore," the
For five months in a row, the monthly GST revenues have been more than Rs 1.4 lakh crore
"During the month, revenues from import of goods was 48% higher and the revenues from domestic transaction (including import of services) are 22% higher than the revenues from these sources during the same month last year," the ministry said.
The government has settled Rs 32,365 crore to Central GST and Rs 26,774 crore to State GST from Integrated GST. The total
"The growth in GST revenue till July 2022 over the same period last year is 35% and displays a very high buoyancy. This is a clear impact of various measures taken by the
SEE ALSO :
5G spectrum auctions fetch ₹1.5 lakh crore – more than half of it comes from Reliance Jio
123456: If this is your password, you could’ve password fatigue. It’s a serious problem.
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared
- Adani Transmission becomes first group company to hit ₹4 lakh crore market cap
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- Your milk will now get dearer as Mother Dairy and Amul raise prices by ₹2 per litre