How to land a job at KKR
Good morning and welcome to
- Everything you need to know if you want to get hired as a junior investor at private-equity giant KKR.
- New, smaller hedge funds are thriving this year. Here's why.
- We've got an update on Merrill Lynch's advisor training program.
Small hedge fund managers are feeling optimistic as launches surge and investors seek alternatives to the industry's biggest names
Starting in July 2020, there have been three consecutive quarters where more funds were launched than were liquidated - an impressive stat since fundraising meetings and conferences ground to a halt during the throes of the pandemic.
In 2020, KKR accepted less than 2% of 1,678 collegiate applicants to its analyst program. We spoke with Grace Koo, KKR's head of talent acquisition, who told us they're looking for two attributes in applicants: exceptional intellect and strong cultural alignment. Here are the other tips she gave for landing a job.
Affirm, Klarna, and Afterpay are in the midst of a 'difficult moment' as big players like Apple and PayPal push into BNPL
Fintechs like Affirm, Afterpay, and Klarna are fighting for consumer loyalty as incumbents step in. Here's where the competition is.
College dropout turned hedge fund manager Eric Khrom is up 47% this year. His latest investor letter lays out the drivers of his blockbuster performance.
Several hedge funds have struggled to replicate their 2020 success so far this year - but Eric Khrom's fund is not one of them. Here are some of the firm's biggest winners this year.
Merrill Lynch's talent pipeline is showing early signs of getting back on track after months of uncertainty
After months of turmoil within the advisor training program, a higher number of advisors-in-training than Merrill expected are now electing to continue with the newly shortened program. Here's what that means for the storied wealth management firm.
Credit Suisse just rehired a specialty-finance dealmaker who's a double boomerang at the bank to rebuild its FIG team
Credit Suisse is adding people back to its financial institutions group by rehiring a banker who previously spent 15 years at the firm, per an internal memo. A look at what we know about his new role.
- Expect Nifty to end the December series on a positive note, reach a target of 18,900-19,000, says R Venkataraman of IIFL Securities
- Lucknow set to become zero-Covid city
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO : Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Bank of Baroda expects 25-35 basis points rate hike from Dec 5-7 RBI policy meet
- RBI's MPC meeting could throw up a lot more than just a rate hike, say experts
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World