Jefferies CEO Rich Handler revealed 20 things he wishes he knew when he started working on Wall Street
JefferiesCEO Rich Handlershared a list of things he wishes he knew on his first day as an analyst.
- Most of his advice is applicable across industries, like taking vacations and standing up for himself.
- Handler is one of the highest paid executives on
Jefferies CEO Rich Handler just shared some advice with young and aspiring Wall Street analysts in a blog post titled "20 things I wish someone had told me the day I started my career as an analyst on Wall Street."
Handler is the CEO of
Much of Handler's advice applies to the finance world but is also relevant to people in any field. He says he wishes he had taken more vacations, gotten more involved with recruiting new graduates, and had the self confidence to stand up to people who were taking advantage of him.
The blog post grew out of a Q&A session Handler held for second and third-year analysts. He decided to expand his list and share it publicly because "I strongly believe that life is not a zero-sum game and we are all in this together."
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K
- Dunzo laying off 150-200 more employees amid fresh funding news: Reports
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Mumbai
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years