Jefferies CEO Rich Handler revealed 20 things he wishes he knew when he started working on Wall Street
JefferiesCEO Rich Handlershared a list of things he wishes he knew on his first day as an analyst.
- Most of his advice is applicable across industries, like taking vacations and standing up for himself.
- Handler is one of the highest paid executives on
Jefferies CEO Rich Handler just shared some advice with young and aspiring Wall Street analysts in a blog post titled "20 things I wish someone had told me the day I started my career as an analyst on Wall Street."
Handler is the CEO of
Much of Handler's advice applies to the finance world but is also relevant to people in any field. He says he wishes he had taken more vacations, gotten more involved with recruiting new graduates, and had the self confidence to stand up to people who were taking advantage of him.
The blog post grew out of a Q&A session Handler held for second and third-year analysts. He decided to expand his list and share it publicly because "I strongly believe that life is not a zero-sum game and we are all in this together."
- Sikandar Kher, Sushmita Sen begin preps for 'Aarya 3'
- AAP crosses majority mark of 126 in MCD polls
- Paytm makes it easier to pay credit card bills – here are five reasons why you should be using it
- Heavy rain forecast for Andhra due to cyclone in Bay of Bengal
- Audi to hike vehicle prices by up to 1.7% in India from January 2023
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World