JPMorgan ups young banker pay
Good morning and welcome to
- JPMorgan is raising base compensation for first-year analysts to $100,000.
- Inside how Citizens Bank created a big boost in tech development thanks to an AWS partnership and a new strategy.
- Embedded finance is gaining momentum as customers want slick, easy-to-use interfaces, but the trend comes with risks to users.
- We mapped out all the roles at newly public or soon-to-be-public companies.
You're invited: Join us Tuesday at 12 p.m ET for a virtual event presented by PwC, spotlighting the biggest trends CEOs will focus on in the next 12 months. Register here.
JPMorgan is raising base pay for first-year analysts to $100,000, as the biggest US bank finally jumps in on the pay-bump frenzy
The pay increase comes months after many
Citizens Bank was 'starved' for tech dollars before reimagining its $440 million budget to notch a 30% boost in development
Citizens Bank CEO Bruce Van Saun told Insider how the bank has been able to plow efficiency gains back into tech spending.
An IPO frenzy means a hiring surge for investor relations and legal experts, with some soon-to-be-public companies offering 7-figure equity packages
IPO activity hit a record high in the first half of 2021. As companies go public, they are hiring talent in investor-relations and legal roles. We compiled a list of roles at newly public or soon-to-be-public companies, which you can check out here.
Anastasia Amoroso, a longtime JPMorgan investment strategist, is joining iCapital. More on her move here.
Embedded finance lets artists and small businesses cut out middlemen and generate new revenue, but it comes with risks
From ride-share apps and barbershops to the music industry, use of embedded finance is on the rise. Here are some of the pros and cons of fintech's hottest new topic.
Private-equity giant Blackstone is planning hires to help its portfolio companies figure out ESG reporting and metrics
Blackstone's ESG head, Christine Anderson, broke down the firm's ESG growth and hiring plans. Find out more here.
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- Eknath Shinde wants a 'breather' and spend time with families
- 30 large reservoirs in India dip to a decadal low after erratic rains in June
- Tata Motors, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank among stocks to watch out for on July 5
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022