JPMorgan's Dimon preaches patience — Ex-Coatue MD to launch new fund — Election fallout continues
Still trying to make heads or tails of the election? Click here to get the full rundown on all the firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @DanDeFrancesco.
As George Michael said, sometimes you gotta have faith.Jamie Dimon, JPMorgan's CEO, had a similar message to his staff in a memo seen by Rebecca Ungarino.
In short, Dimon told employees at the bank to "have faith in our electoral and judicial systems."Click here to read the entire memo. 79061722
Nice scoop from Bradley Saacks about a former managing director at Coatue looking to go out on his own. Read more about the new fund, which has at least $300 million in commitments from investors already. Click here for the full story.Meghan Morris has the scoop from an email sent by Knotel's CEO about the company cutting its real estate footprint. Get the full rundown on the flex-space company. Click here for the story.
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G-ready chipset launched in India – here’s everything you need to know
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi tests positive for COVID-19
- FAQs about COVID-19 drugs answered by AIIMS’ director Randeep Guleria
- Uttar Pradesh to go under weekend curfew from April 24, UP minister Hanuman Mishra succumbs to COVID-19
- Apple Spring Loaded event – How to watch live, what to expect and everything you need to know