Meet Carlyle's $53 billion credit team - Loeb's Miami Beach mansion - Winklevii on Bitcoin future
Good morning and welcome to Insider
CarlyleCEO Kewsong Lee is laser-focused on growing in credit, and these 14 people are helping lead the charge.
- Billionaire NYC hedge fund CEO Daniel Loeb spent $20 million on a home in Miami Beach as the
Wall Streetexodus to Florida continues.
- The Winklevoss twins explain the future of bitcoin and why more regulation in the crypto market doesn't scare them.
Carlyle's credit crew: Meet 14 people leading the PE giant's $53 billion lending division that's been red-hot during the pandemicPrivate-equity giant The
We profiled 14 executives in Carlyle's $53 billion lending group, including Mark Jenkins, the head of the unit.Meet some of the key people that are part of an initiative that's been deemed a top priority by Kewsong Lee, Carlyle's CEO.
We spoke to Winklevoss-backed crypto platform Gemini about bitcoin, how to use stable coins, and why regulation won't kill the boom in digital currencies
2021 kicked off with a slew of multibillion-dollar healthcare deals. 3 top bankers told us what to expect for M&A and IPOs over the next 12 months.Bankers from Lazard, Wells Fargo, and SVB Leerink give some predictions for where you can expect to see dealmaking and IPOs in the healthcare space. See more here.
Odd lots:Cryptocurrency salaries revealed: From $60,000 to $400,000, here's how much you could earn working in cryptocurrency (BI)
- Public to be allowed to watch Karna assembly budget session
- Delhi Assembly's budget session to begin on March 8
- Patanjali’s Acharya Balkrishna is the biggest loser on Hurun’s Rich List of Indian billionaires
- Delhi CM announces Sharman Joshi-starrer movie 'Fauji Calling' tax free in Delhi
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Joe Root, and Kyle Mayers shortlist for ICC's Player of the month