Robinhood IPO hype - Dimon's successor - BofA nixes health checks
- Six experts told us what to expect from Robinhood's hotly anticipated IPO. Here's what they said.
- A new bonus for Jamie Dimon leaves many to wonder: who will stick around long enough to succeed him?
- Bank of America employees no longer have to complete health checks before entering the office. Here's what else we learned from a leaked memo.
Let's get started.
With Robinhood expected to start trading Thursday, we asked six experts what to expect ahead of its stock market debut. Plus, its CEO Vlad Tenev said it's all-in on crypto, and that users can expect new crypto features "at some point," a teaser that gives us a glimpse at the company's future.
JPMorgan's CEO was awarded a new stock option that he must stick around for five years to collect - a move that has left onlookers to wonder who, exactly, will be left to succeed him when he's gone. Here's what this all means.
The firm cited rising vaccination rates in the US and within the company, in accordance with guidance from medical experts, to support its new stance. Check out what else the leaked memo said.
While the firm expects all bankers to be at the office or with clients five days per week starting Sept. 7, it just gave some bankers in New York and North Carolina the option to return as soon as August 2. A look at what else we know.
On our radar today:
- Robinhood has promised to fix "the issues" that outraged customers when it blocked them from trading GameStop and other red-hot meme stocks.
- Amazon will soon let customers pay with crypto. The decision shows the e-commerce giant is finally taking the tech seriously.
Wall Streetinternship is back, writes Bloomberg. After a year of Zoom meetings, finance interns are returning to life in the office and heading out on the town.
- Businesses are devising new ways to make WFH actually work. From lavish off-sites to $7,000 allowances, take a look at the perks they're rolling out.
- New Covid-like virus found in Russian bats — Here’s all you need to know
- Land records of Lord Jagannath's over 60,000 acres in 7 states to be digitised
- The sustainability edge: Smriti Irani, Bhupendra Yadav to grace The Economic Times SDGs Summit 2022 that aims to change ideas to solutions
- Samsung’s phone batteries are reportedly swelling up – here’s everything you need to know
- Torrent Pharma to acquire Curatio for Rs 2,000 crore
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Rice and Pulses
- IIT Guwahati
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Biggest Billionaires
- Sundar Pichai
- Home Loan
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World