Wall Street's gatekeepers: These are the top 350 headhunters recruiting talent for banks, hedge funds, and private equity roles in trading, dealmaking, and investing
Strategic hiring perked up this summer as Wall Street settled into the new normal. And especially in times of distress and dislocation, the right talent can set firms up for years of prosperity - many learned this amid the financial crisis in 2008, proactively poaching the best talent from the beleaguered big banks. And the wrong personnel could mean watching competitors surge ahead of you.Business Insider spoke with its network of sources and mined online data from over 80 recruiting firms to compile a list of more than 350 headhunters that source talent for Wall Street firms.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar