Wall Street reaches record highs— Top recruiters for family offices — Goldman's relocation plans
Early news out of Pfizer about a successful phase-three trial for its COVID-19 vaccine led US stocks to reach record highs.
Family offices, wealth managers for the world's richest people, are ramping up hiring efforts.
Rebecca Ungarino took a look at the key people tasked with recruiting fresh talent into these secretive firms.
Check out the top headhunters for family offices.
Casey Sullivan with a nice scoop on a change in branding for Blackstone's credit division. Name changes aren't usually all that interesting, but this one has a bit of a back story, which Casey provides. Read the full story here.
Goldman's CFO said he's feeling a 'much greater degree of confidence' about plans to move employees to lower-cost hubs
Goldman Sachs is pushing forward with plans to move a good chunk of employees and businesses to lower-cost cities, according to comments from its CFO on Monday. Reed Alexander has the full recap of comments from Stephen Scherr, Goldman Sachs' CFO. Read more here.
Lots of recent changes have occured within Bank of America's global banking and markets businesses. It's worth revisiting the updated org chart created by Alex Morrell and Shayanne Gal. Check it out here.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000