Wall Street reaches record highs— Top recruiters for family offices — Goldman's relocation plans
Early news out of Pfizer about a successful phase-three trial for its COVID-19 vaccine led US stocks to reach record highs.
Family offices, wealth managers for the world's richest people, are ramping up hiring efforts.
Rebecca Ungarino took a look at the key people tasked with recruiting fresh talent into these secretive firms.
Check out the top headhunters for family offices.
Casey Sullivan with a nice scoop on a change in branding for Blackstone's credit division. Name changes aren't usually all that interesting, but this one has a bit of a back story, which Casey provides. Read the full story here.
Goldman's CFO said he's feeling a 'much greater degree of confidence' about plans to move employees to lower-cost hubs
Goldman Sachs is pushing forward with plans to move a good chunk of employees and businesses to lower-cost cities, according to comments from its CFO on Monday. Reed Alexander has the full recap of comments from Stephen Scherr, Goldman Sachs' CFO. Read more here.
Lots of recent changes have occured within Bank of America's global banking and markets businesses. It's worth revisiting the updated org chart created by Alex Morrell and Shayanne Gal. Check it out here.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts