Wall Street's WhatsApp problem — Tiger Global brings in a McKinsey recruiter — Vaccine distribution hurdles
The markets have come back down to Earth after a wild Monday. Some additional details about a potential Pfizer vaccine have also come out, which illustrate how complex a process it will be to widely distribute.
Messenger apps like WhatsApp and WeChat have become a massive headache for
Nice story from Rebecca Ungarino and Sean Czarnecki on a two more senior exits out of Fannie Mae. Read more about what it means for the US government-controlled mortgage giant. Click here for the full story.
Nice scoop from Bradley Saacks on Tiger Global's plans to expand its recruitment of talent. The $42 billion hedge fund is looking to diversify its team beyond the usual firms it pulls talent from. Read more here.
Coinbase's CEO Brian Armstrong turned heads after a memo declaring the startup "apolitical." However, the $8 billion company has had no trouble recruiting talent. Read the latest from Melia Russell and me. Click here for more.
A $330 million short-seller alleges Fortune 500 company Avery Dennison is using 'accounting manipulating' to juice returns
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips