RANKED: Britain's millionaire entrepreneurs under the age of 30
Unsplash / Nik MacMillan
The paper has shared select rankings ahead of time, including a breakdown of the richest young entrepreneurs in Britain under the age of 30. Their combined wealth is £230 million.
Robert Watts, the compiler of the "Rich List" said, "If you're good enough, you're old enough.
"Several of these entrepreneurs cut their teeth while still in their teens and were born after the first Rich List was published in 1989. Their stories underline how GCSEs, A-Levels and degrees are not the only route to success.
"Technology has made it is easier than ever before for young men and women to start up their own company. A laptop, mobile, imagination and determination can be all you need to build a strong business - and one that can now attract customers from all over the world."
Scroll down to see who made the cut:
7. Ben and Sean Saxby — £16 million
7. Akshay Ruparelia — £16 million
6. Nick D’Aloisio— £20 million
5. Carl Hartley — £23 million
4. Amy Mason and Tom Makin — £25 million
3. Joshua Stevens — £30 million
2. Jack Cator — £45 million
1. Alex Loven — £55 million
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA