The 7 most luxurious private jets in the world
- Private jet makers like Gulfstream, Bombardier, and Embraer are taking their flagship offerings to new levels of luxury, technology, and performance.
- But some customers have decided to convert commercial airliners from Airbus and Boeing for private use.
- The cost of these aircraft ranges from tens of millions of dollars to hundreds of millions of dollars.
When it comes to private jets there are some that are a cut above the rest. These days, a select lucky few are taking luxury air travel to new heights with state-of-the-art ultra-long-range executive jets from manufacturers such as Gulfstream, and Bombardier. And then there are those bold enough to convert commercial airliners into opulent flying palaces.
It's all very impressive.
So we here at Business Insider have assembled what we believe to be a collection of the most luxurious private aircraft in the world. Naturally, this list is fluid and subject to change. After all, Elon Musk might surprise us all one day with a "pimped out" SpaceX Crew Dragon capsule mounted atop a Falcon Heavy rocket or if a company like Zunum Aero gives us an electric private jet.
But for now, at least, here are the seven most luxurious private jets in the world according to Business Insider.
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh resigns amid ongoing turmoil in Congress
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022