The Greatest Trades In Wall Street History
For that reason, among others, the
And it can't just be that they netted someone an incredible amount of money, great trades are even more than that.
A really great trade is something that happens when a trader uses all their cunning and intuition to find just the right moment to strike — sometimes when everyone else thinks they're out of their mind.
Think about it: John Paulson shorted the U.S. housing market when almost everyone else on
That takes intelligence, conviction, and grit.
Business Insider has compiled a list of
- GST Council meet: No new tax on food delivery apps Swiggy, Zomato
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year