Fire erupts on Tennessee Titans field before NFL game when a pyrotechnics device malfunctioned
AP Photo/James Kenney
- Sunday's game between the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans got off to a fiery start.
- A piece of the pyro equipment erupted in flames during the pregame ceremonies.
- The fire was extinguished by a stadium employee and the game was able to begin on time without further incident.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Sunday's game between the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans got off to a hotter than expected start due to a pyrotechnic snafu during the pregame ceremonies.
A piece of pyro equipment erupted into flames just ahead of the national anthem at Nissan Stadium, making for a wild scene on the field.
The fire would be extinguished by a stadium employee, and the game would start on time without further incident.
Here is a view of the aftermath.
Christopher Hanewinckel/USA Today Sports
Fire at Nissan Stadium, wow pic.twitter.com/6A0DiaMaB8- Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) September 15, 2019
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Samsung launches Galaxy A03 Core with 6.5-inch display, 5,000 mAh battery, starting at ₹7,999
- Nifty 50 goes below 17,000-mark on rising Omicron cases, fear of lockdown
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regularise work from home with a comprehensive framework
- Companies raised ₹52,759 crore from IPOs till October this fiscal, says Nirmala Sitharaman
- WPP acquires branding and design agency Made Thought