5 quirkiest travel experiences in the world for everyone who love a good adventure
At a time and age, where we're always pressed for time and have a million things on our mind, it's important that we take some time off for ourselves every few months to
But, again travelling these days shouldn't just be limited to visiting a new country or a city. To make it a trip worth remembering and soak in the local culture, it's imperative you make an effort to turn your trip into a travel experience.
Incase, you're wondering how you should go about doing that and already dreading the hours of research that awaits you, worry no more.
TripXOXO, an Indian travel startup is already doing that for you by being the go-to online destination for for travelers looking for ‘activities and things to do’ across destinations. They seem to have clearly done their homework because the website boasts of over 5000 curated travel experiences that is bound to make your trip unforgettable.
We complied five of the quirkiest travel experiences from the websites in order to get you started. So, what are you waiting for? Get your travel boots on and have the trip of a life-time. From touring a salt mine to the
AdvertisementIt's time to say goodbye to boring holidays.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion