Here all the best offers to look out for during Flipkart's National Shopping Days
Flipkart National Shopping Days salestarts on 8 August.
- Sales offering large discounts in the mobile phone segment.
- ICICI Bank Card owners presented with additional discount during sale purchase.
Flipkart National Shopping Days sale offers
The Flipkart National Shopping Days sale includes discounts on smartphones – including discounts on Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, Vivo and Honor smartphones.
ICICI Bank customers will have to option to avail additional discounts. if you're a ICICI Bank debit or credit cards user, you can get an additional discount of 10% during the National Shopping Days sale this year. Apart from this, there will also be a No Cost EMI offer on all major credit cards, extra exchange discounts and more.
Like Amazon Prime users in the past, Flipkart Plus members will be able to access the National Shopping Days sale 2019 earlier than others. Additionally, Flipkart will also run flash sales with some special discounts on select products.
Along with smartphone deals, Flipkart will also be offering deals on laptops, TVs, power banks, DSLRs and other tech products. Smart LED TVs will start with a price tag of ₹6,999, power banks at ₹399, while the starting prices of other categories are still being teased.
Flipkart National Shopping Days sale: Offers on smartphones
Flipkart will be offering an extra discount of ₹1,000 on the Redmi Note 7 Pro thanks to a special exchange offer. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is now available in open sale. The more affordable Redmi Note 7S will also be available at a discounted price during the sale. The sale will also include offers on the Realme 3 Pro, Honor 20i, Vivo Z1 Pro and the Oppo K1.
Popular on BI
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley