Flyers mascot Gritty surprised a 7-year-old Flyers fan in the hospital and left him speechless
- Philadelphia Flyers mascot Gritty is still bringing joy to fans across the city.
- On Tuesday, Gritty surprised Caiden O'Rourke, a young Flyers fan who had just received a new, custom Gritty-themed prosthetic leg.
- O'Rourke's reaction is priceless.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The NHL season might be over, but beloved Philadelphia mascot Gritty is still working hard to bring joy to Flyers fans.
On Tuesday, Gritty surprised 7-year-old Flyers fan Caiden O'Rourke.
According to 6ABC's Jeanette Reyes, O'Rourke had received a new, custom Gritty-themed prosthetic leg at Philadelphia's Shriners Hospital for Children.
When it turned out that Gritty was also there to celebrate with O'Rourke, his reaction was reaction is priceless.
When he first debuted, Gritty was a decisive figure, with some initially loathing the orange furball, and others immediately embracing the new Flyers mascot.
But since his debut last fall, Gritty has proven to be a brilliant addition to the City of Brotherly Love, as young Caiden's reaction shows.
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share
- Investors’ new love for mutual funds might take sheen off bank deposits