Fordham University Apologizes After Offensive Email Sent To Entire Law School
Fordham University has apologized for and is investigating an "inappropriate email" that was sent to the entire Law School early Sunday morning.
The email - which contains NSFW language - was sent in response to a school-wide message about law school help desk hours, and appears to come from an account named "Fordham." It reads [edits ours], "F- campus security. My d- tastes better than that n- falsification."
Here's an edited screenshot of the email:
Via Email Screenshot
Fordham is currently investigating how and why this email was sent to the entire school, according to Carrie Johnson, assistant dean for communications & events at Fordham Law. Johnson told Business Insider that the email was sent from an individual's account, although she declined to identify the person due to the ongoing investigation.
Additionally, the school sent out an apology message - with the subject "Inappropriate Message to Law Community" - which reads: "At 2:29 this morning, an inappropriate email was sent to all Law School faculty, staff and students. We're working with the University's IT group to investigate the matter and take steps to secure the School's email broadcast lists."
- eMudhra IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Heatwave is gone and heavy rainfall, hailstorms in the next 5 days — IMD issues alert
- Retail inflation could soften by 50-60 basis points on government interventions: CARE
- Tata Steel, JSW, SAIL and JSPL will lose half of their export biz as government wages war on inflation
- Sony has announced that half of its game releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Ambassador Electric Cars
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction