Fordham University Apologizes After Offensive Email Sent To Entire Law School
Fordham University has apologized for and is investigating an "inappropriate email" that was sent to the entire Law School early Sunday morning.
The email - which contains NSFW language - was sent in response to a school-wide message about law school help desk hours, and appears to come from an account named "Fordham." It reads [edits ours], "F- campus security. My d- tastes better than that n- falsification."
Here's an edited screenshot of the email:
Via Email Screenshot
Fordham is currently investigating how and why this email was sent to the entire school, according to Carrie Johnson, assistant dean for communications & events at Fordham Law. Johnson told Business Insider that the email was sent from an individual's account, although she declined to identify the person due to the ongoing investigation.
Additionally, the school sent out an apology message - with the subject "Inappropriate Message to Law Community" - which reads: "At 2:29 this morning, an inappropriate email was sent to all Law School faculty, staff and students. We're working with the University's IT group to investigate the matter and take steps to secure the School's email broadcast lists."
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World