FreeCharge CEO Govind Rajan resigns; reason still not known
Jasper Infotech -owned digital payments platform FreeCharge’s chief executive,
"Govind has brought incredible energy and focus in growing
Rajan said that he has enjoyed his time in FreeCharge and wished the company for success.
"It has been a unique privilege to helm FreeCharge in these exciting times of rapid growth and user focused innovation. I am confident that FreeCharge will achieve still greater heights under its incredibly talented team, and I look forward to facilitating the transition over the next few weeks,”
Rajan had joined Jasper Infotech in July 2015 and initially held the role of chief strategy officer at Snapdeal.
The last few months have seen the departure of Abhishek Kumar, Jasper's head of corporate development and mergers and acquisitions,
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar