From Australia to NYC, take a look inside Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's sprawling real estate empire
Frazer Harrison/ Getty
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have homes in Sydney, Bunya Hill, Los Angeles, Nashville, and New York.
- Their main home is a mansion in Nashville that cost them $3.4 million.
- They have two homes in Australia: a penthouse in Sydney and a $6.5 million farm in Bunya Hill.
- Their newest home is a $10 million condo in New York City.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The actress and country music singer have made their main home in Nashville, but they have a mansion in Los Angeles, a condo in New York, a penthouse in Sydney, and a farm just outside of Sydney.
Take a look at what their homes look like, and how much they paid for each.
In 2008, Kidman and Urban bought a mansion in Nashville for $3.47 million, making it their primary home.
Also in 2008, the stars purchased their Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, home for $4.7 million.
The home has an in-ground swimming pool and a second-floor, wrap-around deck.
The couple also bought a farm in Bunya Hill, Australia, in 2008 for around $4.1 million.
On a tour of her farmhouse, Kidman showed off her billiard room.
Her formal living room has a grand piano and an elegant fireplace.
The 111-acre farm is also home to black Angus cows, an orchard, and a small guest cottage.
In 2009, Kidman and Urban bought a penthouse apartment in Sydney, Australia, for around $4.16 million.
In 2012, they bought the second penthouse apartment in the building for around $4.85 million to create a massive home.
The building has a ton of amenities for the couple to enjoy.
In 2010, the couple bought a $10 million apartment in West Chelsea, Manhattan.
One of the most impressive features of the West Village apartment is the cathedral ceiling in the living room.
However, the building became famous for its car elevator.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet