FUNNY STUFF: The Best CES Tweet We've Seen Today
Social media monitoring company Keyhole is tracking the most popular tweets from
URGENT NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE FROM SONY AT #CES AUTOREVERSE ON MY WALKMAN IS BROKE CONTACT ME ON MYSPACE KTHXBYE— KimJongNumberUn (@KimJongNumberUn) January 7, 2013
Obviously, the North Korean leader is not prancing around CES in Las Vegas this week, with or without a walkman. But we expect the fake @KimJongNumberUn is probably a funnier dude to fine at the show if you can. Here's how he describes himself on Twitter: "I used to be an unemployed twentysomething still living at home. Now I have nuclear weapons. It's all good, yo."
So, what's the most popular tweet from CES tracked by Keyhole? Nothing special, but you can check out the full list here.
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- Google's head of mental health and wellbeing was among the 12,000 workers laid off by the tech giant
- Mercedes-Benz says it has achieved Level 3 automation, which requires less driver input, surpassing the self-driving capabilities of Tesla and other major US automakers
- Pakistan facing worst economic crisis ever as its rupee plunges, says Asian Lite report
- Inflation in India expected to come down to 5 pc in 2023 and 4 pc in 2024: IMF
- Sensex, Nifty50 fall erasing opening gains – six out of nine Adani Group stocks decline
- These are the brands that make shopping easy for customers
- Indian economy retains its crown as a bright spot: IMF report