Go inside the bachelor pad of Dollar Shave Club CEO Michael Dubin, who sold his startup to Unilever for $1 billion last year
sold to Unilever for a reported $1 billion in July 2016.
He also recently redid the look of his home in Venice, California, enlisting the help of James Tabb of interior design startup Laurel & Wolf to do so.
Here's what the bachelor pad looks like now.
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge