Goldman Sachs and former Honeywell CEO Cote teaming up to buy an industrial company
- Goldman Sachs' asset management division is teaming up with former Honeywell CEO David Cote to raise money to buy an industrial company, according to a regulatory filing.
- The group is looking to raise $600 million in a blank check company.
- More to come.
Get the latest Goldman Sachs stock price here.
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Delhi govt issues guidelines for handling end-of-life vehicles in public places
- Signal launches usernames to keep your phone number private
- Body-adapting bras, reusable period panties & more help this startup bag ₹80 lakh from 'sharks'
- Hindalco subsidiary Novelis files draft papers for proposed US IPO