Google announces Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL for India -- prices start at ₹39,999
- Google on Tuesday officially took the veils off its much anticipated mid-range smartphones —
Pixel 3aand a bigger Pixel 3a XLat Google I/O.
- The Pixel 3a comes with 5.6-inch OLED display, slightly larger than the Pixel 3's 5.5-inch OLED display and a full HD resolution of 1080p.
- While Pixel 3a XL 6-inch OLED display, smaller than the Pixel 3 XL's OLED 6.3-inch display and full HD (1080p resolution).
AdvertisementGoogle on Tuesday officially took the veils off its much anticipated mid-range smartphones — Pixel 3a and a bigger Pixel 3a XL to take on the likes of flagship devices by Apple and Samsung in India. Their price will start from ₹39,999.
They’re officially here - Google #pixel3a and Pixel 3a XL, designed to deliver high-end experiences at a more acces… https://t.co/tD0wu8BsY1— Made by Google (@madebygoogle) 1557253464000
The smartphones were introduced during Google's annual developer conference, Google I/O 2019, in Mountain View, California, on Tuesday morning. The company also unveiled some of its upcoming plans including details around Android Q, a new smart screen called the Nest Hub Max, and updates to Google Lens.
The Pixel 3a comes with 5.6-inch OLED display, slightly larger than the Pixel 3's 5.5-inch OLED display and a full HD resolution of 1080p.
While Pixel 3a XL 6-inch OLED display, smaller than the Pixel 3 XL's OLED 6.3-inch display and full HD (1080p resolution), not quite as technically sharp as the Pixel 3 XL's Quad HD (1440p resolution) display.
Both the phones are very much similar to its flagship device Pixel 3 except that these smartphones are way more cheaper. The main idea to launch the mid-range smartphones was to give users the experience of Google’s phone without spending a lot of money.
Last year, Google launched Pixel 3 initially was priced at ₹71,000 for the 64GB variant in India and up to Rs 80,000 for the 128GB storage variant. And the Pixel 3 XL was available at Rs 83,000 for the 64GB variant and up to Rs 92,000 for the 128GB model.
Popular on BI
- Shining bright: Gold prices at an all-time high and unlikely to dip anytime soon
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared