Google doodle remembers 'Mother India' Nargis Dutt on her 86th birth anniversary
Nargis garnered worldwide acclaim for her role of Radha in the Academy Award-nominated film Mother India (1957). Her performance in this movie, later, won her Best Actress trophy at the Filmfare Awards.
On March 11, 1958, Nargis married with her Mother India co-star
The actress passed away on May 3, 1981 owing to pancreatic cancer.
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires