Google is selling its $500 million satellite imaging company to a startup
The move marks the latest effort by Google's parent company Alphabet to manage spending of its Other Bets, the companies and projects outside the core Google business.
Developing... refresh this post for the latest.
NOW WATCH: Here's everything we know about the iPhone 8
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade