Google Nest Hub could be headed to India with a price tag of ₹8,999
- Google eyeing India to launch Nest Hub, it’s smart display product.
- The Nest Hub is expected to cost ₹ 8,999.
- The larger variant, the Nest Hub Max might not see an India launch.
Sporting a 7-inch display, the
Now, Google announced the expansion of the Nest Hub in May this year at the company’s annual developer event - Google I/O to 12 new countries. India was included in the list. And it now appears that the company is getting ready to launch the Nest Hub in India.
Google Nest Hub price in India
Known tipster Ishan Agarwal posits that the Google Nest Hub could be priced at Rs 8,999, which is approximately in the range of $129, the Nest Hub’s latest discounted price in the US.
Interestingly, the Echo Show 5, which is Google Nest Hub’s direct competitor, is also priced at Rs 8,999. The Nest Hub has a larger 7-inch display when compared to the Echo Show 5’s 5.5-inch display, but notable, the Nest Hub is short of a camera for video calling. A video calling camera would have proved to be an important addition for the Nest Hub, making it more competitive with the Echo Show 5.
It is worth noting that Google launched the Nest Hub Max with a larger display and a video calling camera. Unfortunately, we might only see the smaller Nest Hub launch in the country.
The Google Nest Hub is expected to launch in India as soon as next week. The integrated Google Assistant can recognise multiple local languages, including Hindi, so interfacing with the device should be an easy task.
Popular on BI
- India's GDP grows 7.6% in July-September quarter
- 8 Delicious ways to add spinach to your breakfast
- iQOO 12 camera overview – Samples reveal photography prowess
- She power: The top 10 youngest women entrepreneurs in India
- Tata Technologies records seventh-highest listing day gains in India