Google Takes Aim At Russia's Anti-Gay Laws With Latest 'Doodle'
Featuring silhouettes of athletes above the letters, the coloring is the same pattern as the rainbow gay-pride flag. Clicking the image takes you to the search result of "Olympic Charter."
The main point the company wants to make, it seems, is being against discrimination. Below the search box, Google has this text taken from the Olympic Charter:
"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play."
We've reached out to Google for comment.
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade