Govt to reveal 60 more names in black money case
The income tax department has already finished the investigation and it has also initiated prosecution proceedings against them in accordance with the directions of the Supreme Court-appointed special investigation team (
The total amount of money in these accounts is approximately Rs 1,500-1,600 crore.
“The disclosure of these names is part of the government’s commitment to curb cases of
In December last year, the SIT, headed by Justice MB Shah, had submitted its report to the Supreme Court revealing the names on the
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- One of Two and a half men Charlie Sheen back on TV, as himself
- As road & rail projects gather steam, cap good companies set for a decadal growth opportunity
- Network18 group to merge TV, digital news businesses
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!