Harley Davidson to recall 3,698 motorcycles for safety issue
In what may come as a shock to many, Harley Davidson, the American bike maker has decided to recall 3,698
Informing the government of its assessment, the company said that the seal used in the fuel inlet of the pumps in these motorcycles could fail and interrupt fuel supply to the engine.
Confirming recalling its Street 750 family models, of which the XG750 model is available in India, the company added that the recall is in the interest of the customer’s safety.
It is also taking steps to fix this issue free of charge for all owners with motorcycles from the affected batch.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams